OKAY LOSERS PREPARED TO BE WOWED
1. Favorite childhood book?
all of them
2. What are you reading right now?
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
i own the library
4. Bad book habit?
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
I SAID I OWN THE LIBRARY
I DON’T REQUEST. I DON’T CHECK OUT.
6. Do you have an e-reader?
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
I read everything always forever
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
they’re all my favorite
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
i just read books dude
13. Can you read on the bus?
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
you better give it back in good condition or i swear i will beat you to death
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
18. Not even with text books?
I SAID NO YOU ASSHOLE
19. What is your favourite language to read in?
it doesnt matter
20. What makes you love a book?
it being a book
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
IF PEOPLE ASK DUH
22. Favorite genre?
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
24. Favourite biography?
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
26. Favourite cookbook?
Bobby Flay he’s a boss.
not really he’s a douchebag.
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
books about cats
28. Favorite reading snack?
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
john green books
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
it doesnt matter
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
BOOKS DONT INTIMIDATE ME
I INTIMIDATE THEM
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
WHAT DID I JUST SAY
35. Favorite Poet?
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
NO AND IF YOU DO THIS YOU’RE AN IDIOT
38. Favorite fictional character?
impossible to answer
39. Favourite fictional villain?
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
oh god its like
the most difficult decision
it takes me like
2 weeks to decide
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish
THERE IS NONE
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
YOU’RE DUMB QUESTIONS
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
FUCK YOU AND FUCK MOVIES
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
ALL OF THEM EVER
no but like Eragon
that movie was horseshit
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
I ALSO OWN THE BOOKSTORE
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
NO. WHO DOES THIS.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
52. Name a book that made you angry.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
1. prissy is cool
2. prissy is REALLY cool
3. prissy is the COOLEST
4. god DAMN is prissy cool
5. i could go on and on about how cool prissy is
6. i could probably write a book about it
Wow that totally sounds like something I would say. So believable.
have you started writing the book yet
You know that book is just like a huge commitment. There is so much to say that I know I will never finish!
I WOULD SURELY READ SUCH A BOOK
HOW GLORIOUS IT WOULD BE